Christmas is the season of giving and one way to celebrate this aspect is through gift exchanges. A fun and easy way to give and receive gifts is by taking part in a Pixie Gift Exchange. This is the Jamaican term for Secret Santa. Whether you are doing it with family or your coworkers, finding the ideal Pixie gift is not an easy task. In today's post, I'm sharing Pixie gift ideas for the festive season.
- Motivational Water Bottle with Time Marker - With its timely reminders to hydrate, this useful gift makes daily water intake easy and fun.
- Adult Colouring Book - Colouring is a great way to unwind and destress after a long day.
- Watch - A watch is a thoughtful gift, a smartwatch can measure fitness, and a vintage watch is a wonderful conversation starter.
- Box of Chocolate - Chocolate is great for gifting because it is a treat that is enjoyed by most people.
- Scented Candles - A little aromatherapy can do a lot of good. Holiday-scented candles make the ideal gifts because they are fantastic at putting people in a festive mood.
- Electric Razor - Some men include shaving in their daily grooming routine. The process is both easier and safer with an electric razor.
- Bluetooth Speaker - Due to their tiny size, portability, and universal usefulness, these make the perfect present.
- Powerbank - A power bank is one of those gifts that is useful in many ways and will be both appreciated and used.
- Coffee - No coffee lover would complain about getting some premium coffee beans as a gift.
- Gel Nail Kit - Gel nail polish is all the rage these days. With a steady hand and a gel nail kit, anyone can get cute nails in the comfort of their home.
- Spa Gift Card - This is a thoughtful present that the workaholic in your life will appreciate. It will encourage them to take a break, and being pampered while doing so isn't a bad thing.
- Personalized Mug - Mugs are always a good choice for gifts; nearly everyone in my office has a favourite mug. You can personalize this gift by including their name, photo, favourite quote, or an image of their pet.
- Amazon Gift Certificate - Online shopping is very popular these days so most people would appreciate an Amazon gift certificate. This is because they can use it to get something they've been wanting.
- Stainless Steel Straws - These are better for the environment and offer an alternative to those horrible paper straws that droop before you've finished your drink.
- Perfume - Some perfumes come in attractive packaging, and since everyone appreciates a good aroma, they make wonderful presents.
- Wallet - A wallet is a classic present because every guy needs one. Since wallets are subject to regular wear and tear, you must take into consideration durability when choosing to gift one.
- Headphones - For those coworkers who can't function without music, a pair of headphones is the ideal present.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses - Long-term use of screens can have several negative impacts; blue light blocking eyewear can help to lessen these effects.
- Books - A book is the ideal holiday present if your Pixie recipient is a book lover because they will value it greatly.
- Jigsaw Puzzle - Puzzles are great gifts because they are fun to put together and a great way to pass time and relax.
- Planner/Journal - Having a planner allows us to prioritize the tasks we need to complete by recording them, this makes a great Pixie gift.
- Jewellery -When in doubt jewellery is always a fantastic gift option. A nice piece of jewellery adds elegance and style to any outfit.
- Ties - Like jewellery ties are a timeless gift that will never go out of style.
- Bath Bomb Gift Set - Gifts that promote self-care are always great and bath bombs set the tone for a relaxing bath.
- A Bottle of Wine - Gifting a bottle of wine may seem simple, but it can also make a great gift as you can choose a non-alcoholic or an alcoholic option depending on your recipient's preference. If the Pixie budget allows you could really impress your recipient by getting their favourite wine.
- Cute Office Supplies - Help your coworker add glamour to their office space by gifting them cute office accessories. These can include coloured pens, sticky notes, pen holders, letter openers or any other cute item you think they would find useful in the office.
- Skin Care Gift Set - Most people these days have a skincare routine. To make this present really personal, give your recipient a set from their favourite product brand or encourage them to start one by giving them some of your favourite items.
- Portable Blender - These are ideal for the smoothie-loving health enthusiast in your life. They may express their creativity while on the go by making their smoothies with a portable blender.
- Charcuterie Board Set - Charcuterie boards are popular as appetizers for dinner parties. A charcuterie board set would be a wonderful gift given that it is the holiday season and more people will be hosting parties.
- Massage Pillow - We all enjoy a good massage now and then. If you can't get a massage from a professional, having a massage pillow on hand would be helpful.
- Insulated Travel Mug - These are great for anyone who likes to have their tea or coffee while on the go. It keeps the beverage hot and is safe to move around with.
- Kitchen Utensils Set - Cooking utensils are essential, and a stylish set of utensils is a wonderful gift idea.
- Makeup Brush Set - One can never have too many brushes, therefore if the recipient is a makeup enthusiast, they will value new makeup brushes.
- Essential Oil Diffuser - A diffuser for essential oils is an excellent substitute if you don't like candles. An essential oil diffuser can instantly lift one's spirits and assist in reducing stress. Even though the gadget is little, it has the strength to keep your area fresh for several hours.
- Christmas Ornament - A sweet or sentimental Christmas ornament makes a lovely Pixie gift. Think 'Home Alone 2' with the cute turtledove ornaments that Kevin received from the toy store owner.
- Toiletry Travel Bag - If you are gifting someone who loves to travel this gift would be useful. It can hold all the smaller essential items that they may lose in a suitcase.
- Home Workout Equipment - Most people want to keep fit but not everyone can afford to go to the gym. Gifting someone simple home workout equipment may motivate them to start their fitness journey.
- Assortment of Teas - Tea is an incredible beverage that is packed with the antioxidants you need to stay healthy. Tea makes a great gift because there is essentially a tea for any issue. As a Jamaican, I can attest to this. There are limitless options to choose from and you can throw in a nice tea infuser as a bonus.
- Wine Glass Set - With a new set of wine glasses, ringing in the New Year as some people do with a glass of wine would be more special.
- Set of Screwdrivers - Screwdrivers are necessary household items. Having a set of screwdrivers means saying goodbye to the struggle of finding a screwdriver that fits.
These are just a few of the numerous gift options for your Pixie. The gift you select will be heavily influenced by the budget available, but with proper research, you can ensure that your gift will be appreciated and utilized.
Have you ever taken part in a Pixie or Secret Santa? Tell me in the comments below.
See you next post!
Pin for later!
Let's Get Social: